Monday, December 8, 2008

Ok, all ships now face the right direction

Spent yesterday updating my PW to SoZ content so didn't get much done. Tonight I managed to rotate all the ships that were facing the wrong way using Adinos' MDB Manipulation tool

So we have all the ships and we have them facing the right way. Tomorrow I'll revisit the overland map again. First thing is I'll probably add water terrain to the terrain_rate.2da and teach the code about it as well.

Little late to make screenshots or videos so I'll get some next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent. Any chance you can upload the models to the vault to save us some time from doing the same thing? Thanks.

JasonNH

thete said...

Great work, really shows/explores the potential of the overland map.
I can picture pirates zipping all over the place now.
How cool would it be to do a space faring mod. Lots of work, but so exciting to think that it is possible.

keep going :)